Intel RETAIL box comes with a sticker, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna get a cooler case, mine is pretty regular, but it looks nice... i guess im just tired of it... lol i do have my amd sticker in the front of my case... lol i'll take pics when i get home...

thats a pretty sweet case... yeah i can definitally see that in black... i got my parents a pretty nice case, i like their a hell of alot better than mines... but i should be selling my system soon, so i can build another one,, with a cool case... :)

That's the scorpion right? I got a Chieftec Dragon myself, but I'm still getting everything together before I start taking pix of it. It's got UV glowy goodness on the inside, and I gotta pick up some fan controllers and some different lighted UV reactive fans in the mean time.

Yeah it comes with a case badge ;) mine was in a little tear-out section of the installation manual. I have it and an Enermax and ASUS case badge as well, above the power/IDE LED passthroughs for my case door :) Granted the little orange part in it doesn't go with my red & black base, but who cares.

Retail would also be the way to go because you get the stock heatsink (which is pretty good) and a warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back