Interesting site, Psycho Ex-Girlfriend

The only thing I can say is....WOW....or Scary....or Ouch...

I had some friends have a similar situation, where a guy was calling a friend of ours....he would ramble on, start crying, then get mad, then beg.....he called our house one day and talked to the answering machine for 20 minutes....YES 20 MINUTES....

Originally posted by Arris
Love and hate are intertwined and can cause what seems like madness...

Amen to that Arris. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between love and hate.

Oh, these would be good messages to leave on someone's answering machine...

( provided your :evil: enuff to play a :dead: joke)

Talking of psycho and girlfriend....

One of my ex girlfriends just called me from my home in Aberdeen in a disco/club because a song came on that reminded her of me.
"Love Shack" by the B52s. Really enjoyed that expensive call from there to here in Milan with every second thing I said being "Sorry I can't hear you". Can you tell that I am still a little bitter about things? ;)

Re: Talking of psycho and girlfriend....

Originally posted by Arris
One of my ex girlfriends just called me from my home in Aberdeen in a disco/club because a song came on that reminded her of me.
"Love Shack" by the B52s. Really enjoyed that expensive call from there to here in Milan with every second thing I said being "Sorry I can't hear you". Can you tell that I am still a little bitter about things? ;)

Sorry Arris, I can't hear you....

I just couldn't resist that one.

Don't you love how they go from loving you to hating you and back about 12 times in the same breath ??

Back