Internet Explorer Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all out there in the cyber space. My interent explorer will open then when I search up pops-Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. etc etc....Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report to help us improve Internet Explorer...blah blah blah.....
Now as we all know contacting Microsoft is a waste of time. And Microsoft although sent this automatic problem report don't send an automatic HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM. So is there anyone out there who can give me simple easy to follow advice please on what may be going wrong.
Thanks so very much...and Bill Gates if you are out there when will you create an online fix the problem system...something as simple as it fixes itself and doesnt require us to do anything.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to a more appropriate forum.

There are a number of possible causes for your problem.

Viruses/malware etc could be responsible.

IE may have become corrupted in some way.

Let`s check to make sure you don`t have anything nasty lurking on your system. If your system checks out clean, then we`ll see what else we can do.

Go and read this thread HERE, then post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back