Internet Explorer giving errors....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkokko

i posted this in the os forum but looks like it mite be more suited to be on here

I keep getting these messages.. when i click debug nothing happens except.. my harddrive grinds for abit.. and the hour glass apears then nothing happens..

I don't get them when going on webpages.. I get them.. when I am just on my desktop..

And nothing seems to happen when it pops up.. i can just close it.. and continue doing whatever i was doing.. can someone please help?

I even tried disable the do not display script error on IE options.. but still this thing keeps poping up.. i have used antispyware, hijack this, norton..and cleaned up my computer so there are no spywares/viruses causing it..

help.jpg

Have you checked your hard drive for issues? Is this the only thing that's happening right now....no other issues?

I recently got this....

and when I shut down my comp... it said failed to initialiaze same program due to shutting down...

I did a fine file for this file but no success and I even googled it and havent found any info on it..

there is a prefetch thing with the same name though.. im not sure does anyone know what this is about??

Attachments

• error2.jpg
    error2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
You may have a bad stick of memory...run Memtest 386 (I believe) and see what that lays out....or swap the sticks if you have spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back