internet explorer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently deleted "warnhp" from my laptop and now i can't open internet explorer. a message appears that the memory could not be written and then it closes. i have not installed anything new and in the last few months that would cause a memory problem and so i can only assme this is not the problem. i think warnhp is some kind of spyware however after deleting initially, there seems to be no trace of it now. I have used CClean, Spybots, Microsft spyware....and nearly every other downloadable virus/spyware scanner and nothing. I have unhidden all files etc and have now come to a complete halt... i am in need of some help

for starters download mozilla firefox web browser...you'll find it if you gooogle it...its the most popular download on the net for a reason..it is better than IE and much less open to attack

is there a way to fix this problem though or find the cause??- the same problem occurs with MSN Explorer etc.

hi to solve your problem just reformat your system. or repair your windows then use spyware doctor or ad aware se. there are my anti spyware software out there why dont you give it a try.... that will solve your problems

hjt file attached. i have already tried the safe reboot, cleaners, spybots, adware etc etc-can anyone advise re hjt file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back