Internet Explorer Security Plugin 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am have problems with the Internet Explorer Security Plugin 2006 and I need to know how to get rid of it. Please help. Thank you.

Obee2121

Hello and welcome to TechSpot.

Very important: Before deciding whether to clean or reformat your system, read this thread and decide what you want to do.

If, after reading the above thread, you decide to clean your system, read the Viruses/spyware/malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly, then post fresh HJT, ComboFix, and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread. Also post here the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of obee2121 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

The only think that I use the computer for is surfing the net and doing homework. I think that it would be best if I just reformated. How do I do that.

Obee2121

I don't mean to be completely stupid but I don't have my OS disk. Could I use my recovery and applications/drivers media. This is for my laptop and I haven't changed anything since I have bought it. Please let me know. Thank you.

Read the instruction manual for your laptop. It should tell you what your recovery options are.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of obee2121 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back