Internet explorer stealing focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayno20

is there anyway to stop IE from stealing the focus? when im loading a page sometimes i will click away from it and then it will steal the focus and its extremely annoying... anyone know how to stop it?

[LEFT]Indeed, man...I can't imagine how some people can live using IE & Windows Explorer...it's like using a bike on the highway and wonder why everybody is passing by so fast ;)

Anyway, let's help the man...if you really love IE and don't want to try "exotic" things like Opera or FireFox, I suggest to get an IE-based browser like www.maxthon.com or www.avantbrowser.com. They are both free and much much better than IE.[/LEFT]

Basically, you're right, but they have a lot of functionality added too, like popup and script blockers, multi tabbed interface and more.
Better a bit better than worse :)

lol, yeah u guys are right i do already use firefox, but there's one thing i need to do on the internet that isnt supported by firefox so im stuck with IE on that... but i ended up getting Tweak UI from microsoft and it stopped IE from stealing focus... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back