Internet problem after each time starting computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

escaflownev1

Every time after i start the computer up, and i open up internet explorer, i have this problem. Internet explorer takes much longer than is normal to get to my homepage which is yahoo. It loads for a long time and usually eventually will load it. After the loading the hompage though, the rest of the websites load fine. This is problem is a few months old and i have had this computer for years. is there anyway i can fix this?

Click on Tools then internet options, click on settings change size to 50 to 80. Delete prior store internet files. There is a free program called ccleaner or www.ccleaner that can keep the internet temp files clear out. Next get a free spyware cleaner, one I recommend is spyware terminator. Run that and see what tracking cookies, spyware, trojans or anything else that might have hopped onboard your system when you visit other sites..

nope

tipstir said:
Click on Tools then internet options, click on settings change size to 50 to 80. Delete prior store internet files. There is a free program called ccleaner or www.ccleaner that can keep the internet temp files clear out. Next get a free spyware cleaner, one I recommend is spyware terminator. Run that and see what tracking cookies, spyware, trojans or anything else that might have hopped onboard your system when you visit other sites..

nope none of that helps. i dont think its a ie problem because i have firefox and that also has the same problem. I think it has to do something it my network drivers or something.

how does it behave when you just logout and then log back in?

good question

jobeard said:
how does it behave when you just logout and then log back in?

After logout/login it behaves correctly there the problem is not present. Only after restart or shutdown and turn on.

investiage the programs in your startup list.
If you have Spybot Search & Destroy, it will display it for you and you can
enable/disable without harm

notn wrong

jobeard said:
investiage the programs in your startup list.
If you have Spybot Search & Destroy, it will display it for you and you can
enable/disable without harm

there is nothing suspicious in my startup. There are very few startup objects and there all ones i know and trust.

is there anyway i can make the network connection start earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back