intro thingie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

navveed

:waves:

hi, I`m deb.. 19 and from Ma, if anyone cares. :d
I`m trying to find a good bbs to go to.. I hope this is the one or at least one of the ones. :D I used to go to delphi, but that place is awlful now.. so I`m out searching. I`m bad at intros.. so you`ll have to forgive me. :p

navveed

hello.

I think these are extremely good forums, but really only if you are interested in the subject matter.

if you are, and like it here, then please stay. You will find that the regulars are a fairly cool bunch.

I`m somewhat obsessed with computers. :d So, I think I`ll like it here. :D All the bbs I`ve been looking at are vBs.. I like it a lot better than my old hangout.

see that`s what I`m bad at.. I never know what to say.

um, everything I know about computers I taught myself.. so I`m not very refined and constantly still learning. :) I built my computer, for the most part.. and my husband's. Although his is better than mine. :/

:shrug: there isn`t anything really interesting about myself. I would be in college learning about computers and possibly getting a job dealing with them, but I dropped out of high school and don`t have the money for college just yet. I moved up here from Fl.. the best choice of my life. :d I hate the heat.

that`s about all I can think of..

Thanks. :)

ya know.. this and one other forum, that currently isn`t working.. are the only ones that anyone`s really said anything to me. :/ I feel so welcomed here! :D

Originally posted by navveed
see that`s what I`m bad at.. I never know what to say.

um, everything I know about computers I taught myself.. so I`m not very refined and constantly still learning. :) I built my computer, for the most part.. and my husband's. Although his is better than mine. :/

That is quite cool to hear you are married at a young age. I am getting married in June and I will be 22 then. Also a plus that you know about computers, I can say that my fiance doens't know all that much about them. I'll just have to teach her.....

Good to have you aboard, and hope you stay ;)

Welcome!
Not enough women in IT - so its good to have you on board.
I only started contributing yesterday myself - this is the first time I've been involved in a forum.
With you around maybe we will get a more balanced view on current topics!

Welcome! :wave:

Enjoy your stay, for however long it is. It's great around here. Just don't join the IRC channel, and you'll think very highly of TS. It's great, mature, and clean here...and it's the exact opposite in the channel :giddy:

Thanks. :)

I don`t think I`ll be going in there.. I don`t really like IRC. I have a few too many enimes on there. :D Plus after that kid oded with his friends pushing him to go further.. happened. I don`t think to highly of IRC. :/

thanks. :) I don`t know what a computer is.. I`m an aol user. :D

[has never and will not use aol in her life.. sorry if anyone does. :p]

Nic -
Welcome!
Not enough women in IT - so its good to have you on board.
I only started contributing yesterday myself - this is the first time I've been involved in a forum.
With you around maybe we will get a more balanced view on current topics!

thanks.. welcome to you too.. :)

not too many are into computers. one of my friends that lives in cali said I`m the only girl he knows that knows anything about computers. :d

I was a host at delphi forums for a long time.. I was there about 5 years, but this one is different than the ones there. I love going to forums.. I find it fun and time consuming. :D I get bored a lot when I`m online even if I`m doing something.. so forums are great for me. :)

navveed

Welcome to Techspot

:wave:

Welcome to our small but growing forum. Hope you find this place (and us) useful and informative, and enjoy making a contribution to the knowledge being shared ;)

Since pretty much everybody has said hello to you, navveed, I'll join in too.

I hope you like this forum as much as I do and that you will not leave when you experience difficulties like rude members (me most likely :p ) or unanswered questions.

Guess it looks like everyone is going to welcome you so I suppose I could too.
I see you are still online right now and its 4am on the east coast of the US. Come on we aren't that entertaining :).

yeah.. I`ve gotten popular quick. I`m proud of myself. :cool:
heh.. nah really. so far so good. I`m pretty content here so far. :D I`ve only been here a day and I`m already somewhat addicted. :d I just ignore rude people.. but I haven`t seen any here, yet.

navveed

sngx.. you`ll learn fast I`m an internet junkie.. I`m on here at all hours. :D Plus I`m always online.. I have cable and never turn my computer off.

I`m entertained easily though. :) I`ve been reading past messages and talking to a friend. I actually didn`t even realize it was 4am till you said something. I would have sat here till the sun came up and been like.. 'what the hell I thought it was only 2am and the sun is up!'

navveed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back