iPhone: unable to clear unsent email

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to wait on getting the iPhone, but as a tech, I could not resist the allure of the new smartphone. It is clear, crisp and snappy, but can be a little slow with edge.

The problem I'm having is with an email that I am trying to send, and the smtp server is unable to pass the email address. I have been able to send other emails without a hitch, but this one will not go.

How do I clear this email from the iPhone?

I doubt many/any people here will be able to specifically answer your question, but I'll try to guide you to where you can (hopefully) find a solution.

First check out apple's support here.

The user guide (if you don't already have one) may also be helpful, look under the subsection "mail."

If you still can't get it to work, you might have more luck signing up at this forum and posting a question in their iPhone troubleshooting subforum. Since many of them actually have iPhones (unlike me) and have experience with them, they are more likely to be able to help.

Best Wishes!

unsent message on iphone

Go in your email account, look in "OUTBOX" and delete those unsent messages or try resending if you want to. If you have multiple email accounts, chances are its in your default email account that you registered iphone with. Hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back