ipod radio question

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only have the radio with the radio remote which plugs in the dock connector. I believe the iPhone has built-in radio but that's not yet available for purchase.

If you are looking for something with AM/FM in the price range of the 30gb iPod, the M$ Zune includes it with out any extra dock connector or anything. Just a thought.....

i think i want a cell phone with fm am mp3 gps turn by turn direction and surf the internet connecting my cell phone to my laptop at highspeed. does anyone know of something like that.

yes, the iPhone, yet im not sure you can connect it to your pc... unless you have bluetooth then i guess you could...

You can most certainly connect it to your PC as that's probably the only way to upload songs onto it. It's also been shown in pictures with a dock, just like regular iPods.

GameJunkie72792 said:
yes, the iPhone, yet im not sure you can connect it to your pc... unless you have bluetooth then i guess you could...

if i have blue tooth can i surf the internet using the iphone and does the iphone work with tmobile

At first the iPhone will only be available with Cingular service - I'm sure that won't last long though. Bluetooth will only give you short range connectivity so no, unless you share the connection to another machine through your bluetooth connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back