IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL quicktime problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a long time, very often not always, I receive this error message IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL in blue screen after I choose to shut down my PC and I have to unplugg PC from power supply. I'm running microsoft xp sp2. After I checked system compatibility through Microsoft Windows XP professional sp2 CD there it says that quicktime 3.0 is not compatibile with the system. I want to remove it but I cannot find it nowhere in computer, neither by search, or at add/remove programs. So I assume that problem may be probably this. If anybody can help me with this is fantastic.
Thanks to all of you in advance

Can you get the exact error message

(eg. STOP 0x0000000A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Digifep5.sys error)

1 Memory referenced
2 IRQL at time of reference
3 0: Read 1: Write
4 Address which referenced memory

This is what the error message is telling you

0x0000000a (0xbad0b23c, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x806e4a16) This is error message appearing in blue screen.
Thanks very much for your time "Blind Dragon".
Regards Visar

Can't shut down PC - Get BOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi - am desperate to fix my PC - works fine when in operation BUT cannot shutdown without getting BOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Get following error report:

0x0000000A
(0X00000BO
0X00000002
0X00000000
0X8052D4DA

Have eliminated faulty RAM as possible problem (swapped out with new working RAM swapped around each of the slots) and still got BOD with same error messages - believe it is Software problem and have started process of updating all possible drivers - anyway you can pinpoint the problem from above message? Desperate to get things back to normal.

Cheers Sasammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back