Is it consider high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, I've read the sticky thread.
from Everest home edition

cpu 44c-45c idle
sys 31c
GPU 68c
Ambient GPU 42c

Running full tower with 3 fans
abit ic7 max3 mobo
zalman 9500 with arctic silver 5 on cpu
2 sata HD
1 DVDrw
Audigy sound card.

Are the temperatures high in term of CPU, Sys, GPU?
Thanks

My system runs at ~40C, so that's fine, but I'm wondering about your CPU&GPU.

What CPU do you have? It seems a little high to idle like that, especially with an aftermarket cooler. What about your GPU? If that's idling I'd be a little concerned.. My Radeon X850XT (which is supposed to be a "very hot" card when gaming, in the 80s) never goes about 64C when under full load.

agi_shi said:
My system runs at ~40C, so that's fine, but I'm wondering about your CPU&GPU.

What CPU do you have? It seems a little high to idle like that, especially with an aftermarket cooler. What about your GPU? If that's idling I'd be a little concerned.. My Radeon X850XT (which is supposed to be a "very hot" card when gaming, in the 80s) never goes about 64C when under full load.

Thanks for replying.
I'm run p4 2.8/512/800 875p 478 socket
I fixed the gpu already now it's 52-53c now. Ambient is 39c.
But the cpu is still 42-44c. Do you have any suggestion?

I think it's just coz ur CPU is a Prescott core one. Those usually run hot. I'm guessing it's Prescott core but I could be wrong. Check Everest Home Edition's CPU option under the Motherboard option to find out about this.

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
I think it's just coz ur CPU is a Prescott core one. Those usually run hot. I'm guessing it's Prescott core but I could be wrong. Check Everest Home Edition's CPU option under the Motherboard option to find out about this.

Thanks for replying.
The cpu is not Prescott. It's 512k not 1m.
I hope that 's normal, anyone can confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back