Is there a Web Developers forum here on TS?

Do you do any web programming?

• Total voters

ITGuy702

I'm curious if there is a forum for Web Developers to discuss web related programming? I am a member of other websites that offer such a thing but it would be cool if we had something like that here too.

I did, a while back, PM Julio about a new thread on this subject, at the moment we have a "security and the web" which is supposedly the place for this kind of thing, however I find that most just treat it as a place to post about viral infections and the like.

Julio never replied though.

Regards

Regards

If I recall correctly, TS had a forum dedicated for programming more than once. They just didn't get enough posts to be meaningful to have their own places.

I don't think web development would attract enough people either, but then again I've never been very optimistic.

Yeah, I too noticed that the "security and the web" forum has a lot of "viral/spyware infection" posts as well.

I can see such a forum not being a big attraction, but I thought it would be nice to discuss/get help on web programming in a designated area. Instead of posting a thread that may not even get replied to because its lost in a bunch of "infection" posts in the "Security and the Web" section.

Back