Is this a legitimate program?

Rockrz

Hi guys,

Since you all know more about affiliate programs than I, I wanted to see what you thought about the program I found at http://www.merchantleads.us/details.html (that's the page that lists details of their affiliate program)

Does this appear to be legit?

The reason I'm asking is because I know of a business that only accepts cash and checks and it's irritating that I cannot use my debit card there.

I thought this might be something that would be good for them and I could also make $100 at the same time.

Feedback would be appreciated. :)

My opinion, no. The site doesn't look very legit. Personally i would not trust them.

The website was only registered on the 27/1/07 and if you type merchantleads.us into Google, you only get 1 hit. In Yahoo you get two hits, including this thread, so no real info is available to suggest whether it`s legit or not.

The lack of information available and the way the site looks, does seem dodgy to me, I have no way of knowing for sure, but I just don`t like the look or feel of it.

Regards Howard :)

I don't necessarily think it is a scam, i think i just think there are a lot of catches. It's kind of like those "free ps3" pop ups. Yeh, you might eventually get a free ps3 after you give them your credit card#, social security #, DOB, name, Address, life's savings, youngest child, inheritance. Ok, i'm exaggerating, but the site looks sketchy.

Back