Is this computer good enoughfor running games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazdude

am wondering, is this system good enough for running games at at least med settings? here are the specs

amd anthlon 64 3500 64 bit cpu
512 ram
250 gb hard drive
intergrated ATI Radeon express 200 video card

well, dunno what else to write, i know the card is intergrated, but it managed to run age of empires 3 demo in med/low settings with a pretty good frame rate, and it didnt not slow down or over heat in big battles. it aint the best graphics card there is but it is above average compared to other intergrated chipsets, it aint the best but its not bad. so could run games like call of duty, or rome total war on this computer, i might upgrade video card after, but not now.

Sure, it's good enough to run any game out.. even with the integrated graphics. But run them well.... no.

You'll need to get another video card mainly and bumping up the memory from 512 to 1GB will help a lot for more epic-sized games. :)

well, i never said to max them out, just to run them decently enough... for now. also i just donwloaded the rome total war demo and the game runs really smooth, like minor lag once and there, but am not sure why the graphic detail aint that great, like the horses and all that look good. the problem is with the foot units, except officers. foot units semm to have their feet all pointy and stuff, it aint that detailed, yet the game runs really smooth, why is this? is there any drivers for my intergrated video card? anyone know my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back