Is this Temperature enough for CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmm

Hello My City temperature is 48 C/ 119F.
And my room temperature is the same.

CPU Temperature is 72C/161F.
MB Temperature is 50C/122F.

I have 3 Simple Casing fans and 1 cpu heatsink fan.
So my question here is that if these temperatures can
have an affect on my computer? or any part of the computer?

Please also tells me how can I get solutions to any heat problem?

Whoa, that seems way to hot and over time that can damage parts of your computer. IMO you should shoot to keep everything below 50c at the very least.

Have you checked to make sure your fans are blowing the right direction? Typcially you want air being pulled in from the front/sides and blown out through the back. You may want to upgrade to more powerful fans even thought hey tend to be somewhat loud.

my cpu already enjoying this weather..

cpu temperature already is 75C/167F.
mb temperature is 51C/123F.

and my city temperature is 47 C/ 117F.

Is there is a fan in market which is an air conditioner.

What are the specs of your computer? If its something old like an Athlon XP then those temps are only slightly above the recommended maximum.

If you PC is newer then you may want to invest in water cooling.

Water cooling might be an option, but you could try to put on the cpu one of those new fan+1kg heatsink from zalman or any other brand before.

Bahh, those temps are fine.

Especially since the ambient temp is so high to start with. Third party cooling will help a little, but don't expect miracles. Watercooling will help that little bit more, but still won't bring it below 50C (ambient).

I really don't think there's much that can be done for a computer in an ambient temperature in this range, other than installing an airconditioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back