Isass.exe - System Error --- Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys! i've reboot my pc coz mine shown 'NTLDR is missing. Press Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart'...after repaired it using my XP cd..it can't continue Installing Windows thus showed 'Isass.exe - System Error > An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function.'. Several minutes later 'Fatal error' came up..saying that setup had problems 1) registering the following OLE control DLL > C:\WINDOWS\System32\initpki.dll 2) The signature for Windows XP Home Edition Upgrade is invalid. The error code is 800b0001. Unknown trust provider. 3) Setup failed to install the product catalogs. This is a fatal error. The setup log files should contain more information.

help me guys..i juz want my pc go back to normal, use'able again..plzz!

Tmagic650 said:
Try another hard drive, then test your memory

how am i goin to do that? actually the problems happened to my office laptop..accidently used word 'pc' coz i juz got the laptop recently so not really use yet with 'my laptop' term..sorry for the misunderstanding!

You may just have to take the laptop in for service... I am fairly sure that this is a hardware fault, not a problem we can help you correct over this Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back