item never been sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

@12if

what should i do if my item never been sent to me?... i order a video card more than a month ago. till now i havent recieved anything.. they said they're going to send it on april 14, 2005. they didnt reply mt email either.

Have they already took the money from your bank account for the Vid card ? if not just go to the bank and tell them you dont want the company you ordered the card from to withdraw the money, i'm not sure if this costs anything to do this but i know it can be done, if they have already taken the money then try phoning them rather than email i know some dont bother reading them. apart from that i dont know what else to suggest, try citizens advise if you have it in your area they may have a better way.

are u serious, that 1st site is a big time rip off

use these:
newegg.com
zipzoomfly.com
pricegrabber.com <<this will find vry good prices from hundreds of site but
use the 1st two i gave u, very good prices and
excellent ppl to buy from

i use newegg.com.. but the item i wanted now there.. and amamax.com is the only website i can find..

omg.. they never reply my email anymore... im looking for geforce 5600 256mb for pci slot... amamax is the only place i can find... maybe geforce 5500 256mb is ok too.. but none of them is in newegg.com

This is what I would do...

This is what I would do; call the l lazy company and as to talk to sales tell them you are not happy that thay have taken your money and do not have your product, tell them you want your money back or the card by 14 buisness days for the date of phone call or you will seek further action. after you let them go, go find the company's address and report them to the state buisness comition... you may not have this in all states to my understanding, if the company is Canadian there will be one because all provinces in Canada do have one that will get to the bottom of things. You may be abil to carge them with breach of contract and or theft, or last ditch sue them. If you have to do that they have to come to you to defend as the crime was comitted online. there are alot of ways to get your card some maybe harsh but you can even try the people helpers, alot of TV news stations have people helpers or consumer helpers that will call these companies and try and get your money for you and if they can't they drag the company through the mud on prime time TV.Call them and keep going up through the company till you get something done in crease your tactics alittle bit each time this will get them thinking and soon you will get your money or card.

You can allso talk to your bank about the company not redering dues and see if they have advice or what they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back