iTunes stuck in add/remove programs list

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mzjoycexd

I am having trouble uninstalling itunes and quicktime. I had a shuffle awhile back but i lost it and i decided to uninstall the two programs. I uninstalled it from the start menu and it said it was successfully off. I went back to my add/remove programs list and they both were still on the list but with no size. I clicked "remove" and a windows says the InstallShield wizard will load but it never does. I've been doing the same thing clicking on "remove" for weeks and nothing seems to happen. Can anyone help?

none

if anyone has a solution please neomail me; , i'd appreciate it :)

Sometimes entries get left in the Add/Remove list even after the program has been uninstalled.Download CCleaner - http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4191.html That might pick them up.

You can also try manually, Start/run regedit and navigate to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
Delete the subkey below this level that corresponds to the programs in question.

posting emails in a public forum is foolish and a sure way to get spam.

I should send some spam over just for doing it! (but I'm not that harsh)

and i care because? go ahead and spam lmao you're not going to hurt me, i know you're not harsh because you acting fresh :haha:

tut tut

m8 a think he was giving a tip to you noobs to be honest, do you know how many people read these post's. I hack sumtimes and i already know ur e-mail/ip/and that ur novice on computers! u r an easy target. do what the dude says dont post ur e-mail

tut tut indeed.

That kind of hacking is NOT condoned by Techspot.

It's not impressive, and it's not cool, though perhaps you'd like to tell everyone where you got that IP from?

Second thoughts... Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back