Javascript errors / flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
i am saju and i am facing some issues with my laptop. Please find more details below. I hope someone in this forum would have experienced a similar issue and hoping to get some help.
System details :
model : toshiba satellite a205
processor: inter core t5300 @1.73ghz
memory: 1014 mb system
type: 32-bit operating system
interner explorer : version 7
adobe flash player plugin : version 9.0.155.0

1. Java script links are not working using ie 7 i am able to browse the normal links but on clicking the java script links nothing happens. For example, i am able to browse the links on rediff.com but not able to access the “news”, “business”, “movies” tabs etc. No errors are displayed. On click of these links nothing happens.

2. When i try to view a video from youtube it gives the error message : hello, you either have javascript turned off or an old version of adobe's flash player. Get the latest flash player. I have uninstalled the flash player and reinstalled the latest version of the flash player. Still it doesn’t work. I am able to view the videos from firefox without any problems.

3. In yahoo messenger, i am not able to see the chat. When i click on the audibles, i get the following error. Audibles require the latest version of flash. Please exit messenger and then open it again after you have upgraded flash i have tried reinstalling flash player several times. But the error still comes.

All these problems are due to java scripts / flash player. I have enabled the active x controls in security settings and scripting has also been enabled. The popup blocker is disabled and i have mcafee installed in my machine. I am not able to view the menus of mcafee as well due to flash player issues.

Any help to solve these issues are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Saju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back