June 4th, next big day for me :)

poertner_1274

I can't wait to get my DSL hooked up. Until then my time on here will unfortunately be minmal. Only when I can find the time to goto someone else's house and use their internet.

I am sorry for my absense, but I hope you guys can get along without me.

But be looking for me to come back in full swing after I get that DSL hooked up :)

That's great poert; it won't be the same here without you (for a while). I am also about to get DSL hooked up in my area any time now, although I have the time and the patience to surf with a 56K for now, however frustrating it may be ;) ! See ya when you get broadband then :grinthumb !!!

LOL, true @Phant, i was expecting something more like marriage news or such

but well after all for us geeky guys it's a very important day in our life, the day we get a broadband connection is like the day we leave parent's home, the first day @work and not school any more, ....

just kidding :p

I know when he's getting married :)

I am trying to decide if I can afford cable internet this summer, I don't have a roommate anymore and I don't have a job, just classes to go to. And I don't want to spend all my graduation money on normal living expenses. sucks, don't know what to do.

Hmm, I was wondering where you were. Havent seen you in chat in a little while. Your getting married? You sure this lady can put up with you? lol.. just kidding. Good luck with that man.

Well it seems the phone company has been having problems with my order for some reason. It appears that it won't be hooked up until next week sometime, while I am on vacation. So I guess you guys will just have to wait another week or so until you get to deal with me full time again :)

Well until then, take care all.

Well, I am back from the honeymoon and got my DSL setup just now and thought the first place I should go once I got back was TS, since I have missed it these last weeks. So just to let you all know I am back. I hope things weren't too bad while I was gone.

Back