Just a quick ITunes question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bark4Soul

I just formatted my box, got all my drivers installed, a codeck pack for audio and video and this newer version I have of Itunes wont add certain songs to my Library, and I didnt know where else to turn.

I thought it was a codec issue, maybe Itunes didn't have enough info to add the song, my thought is that it used to convert songs into whatever format so u could play them. I keep trying to add whole albums and it takes like 60% of it, any ideas, any Itunes experts here? I may just say eff it and get a Zune...

Any help would be awesome tho

The songs you are adding are of what type ? MP3 ? AAC ? FairPlay encoded AAC ? WMA ?

They're all MP3's, they're songs I had on their like a week ago, I was wondering if it had something to do with something I forgot to install, doesnt Winamp install some audio codecs when you install it?

EDIT: Now when I click and drag files over, it is removing them from their original location, which is eff'd up! I just want it to copy over so I can use it, I dont wanna get rid of this music on my comp forever you know, I've lost 3 albums 2nite before I figured this out, can someone who KNOWS, if anyone help me solve this before I throw away this pos Ipod? Please...

My Zvue 250 Pmp

Can't you use your IPOD as a HDD and just create your own Playlist and drop the MP3s into there own directory. I use ZVUE 250 that way (what's a ZVUE 250 IPOD clone) It too has it own Itune (Zapp Media Manager) Or you could use Media Monkey instead allows you to add album art from www.albumart.org to your MP3 tags. So if you got the IPOD with Video you could see your favorite artist album cover before it plays the song or during the song. The ZVUE 250 does that and more... Just like the IPOD Video but you can do it yourself and don't use any Media Manager, like I do to get the below You Tube - Blend It onto the ZVUE 250.

click on the image to make it bigger

There is an option for iTunes to keep your music organized & to move music into its own directory when you add files to you library. See if those options aren't enabled in your preferences.

I don't know why it won't add your MP3s though.

I just formatted my box, got all my drivers installed,
too bad. The user-profile on the original install is not the same as than of
the reinstall. To the software, it appears that you have copied the data
from one system to another and that's not going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back