Just a quick note…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
My sincere apologies for the lack of news updates on my part lately, I’m currently using a borrowed laptop while I stay here in Miami, Florida for a little vacation, current plans include flying to Los Angeles and visiting Las Vegas so it’s going to be pretty exciting, in the other hand however I’m finding time to work on the site a bit more difficult than first expected, I’m having trouble checking my email as well which is holding me back even further.

I should still have net access available to me at least a couple of hours a day, so I will be doing my best to keep up with the most essential work, I should be back home by the 21st so it won't be too long either.

And before I forget, I just got my 'Microsoft' themed T-Shirt from SplitReason, so if you happen to see a guy around Miami that looks a lot like me wearing that T-Shirt in the next coming days... it's probably me ;).

Originally posted by Julio
And before I forget, I just got my 'Microsoft' themed T-Shirt from SplitReason, so if you happen to see a guy around Miami that looks a lot like me wearing that T-Shirt in the next coming days... it's probably me ;).

I'll be sure to say hello :D

And if you see me, I'll be wearing my Music Pirate shirt...even though I haven't gotten it yet...

and i'll be in florida next week with my Splitreason digital music hat which i just got yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back