Just Cause...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt_Subtext

Anybody else played this absolute beuty of a game??? What did you think if you did? I had ago on my friends sexbox360 the other night and thought it was so cool I went and bought it for the PC

If you love GTA type games this will blow you away.... the visuals are stunning aswell!

Trust me, id picked up the box once or twice at HMV when scanning for a game and just moved on along without giving it a second thought but the game rocks...... and has all sorts of mad abilities.... like jumping from vehicle to vehicle during high speed chases... or paragliding via using your harpoon gun on a vehicle.... Car, Boat, helicopter its all good fun! :)

Cant wait to see what else the game has to offer when you progress! :)

iv only got the demo of the game but its such a good game in my opinion

Sucks majorly.. Hoorible character models, you are too powerful (Takes about 9 grenades at your feet to kill you), and the overall gameplay SUCKS! -1

Well... Are you sure that your computer can handel it Zero? ( :haha: )

Plus that's your opinion, I'll play the game to find out if it's good or not :D

can anyone post screen shots of the game as I cannot see the game details because of the proxy at work?

Sure, I took some screenshots but I had to cut large parts out because they were too big for the TS uploader to handel :haha:

Attachments

• JC1.jpg
    JC1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 8
  • JC2.jpg
    JC2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
TimeParadoX said:
Well... Are you sure that your computer can handel it Zero?

Even if I got it on my computer yes, it could handle it VERY well, I would never let a game like that grace my computer. It was on the 360 by the way.

Wow so cool ZeroCount, Do you have Call of Duty ( X360 ) so I can own you online?

Also the reason you probably thought it sucked is because you sucked at it and you were too busy getting owned by me right? :D

After playing it a few days it is kind of linear.... and the speed at which the day and night thing works is far far to quickly.... some of the missions are repetitive but where this game really excells is in its stunning visuals and crazy stunts.....

Just last night.... I jumped out of a plane.... cought a moving enemy helicopter in mid air through its pilot out and took control... to complete my mission which was to catch up and destroy some guy

Absolutley brilliant!

No, I don't have COD, I don't even have the 360 (I want the PS3). I didn't suck at it at all, I completed the missions that I played. It's kind of hard to suck at an incredibly easy, repetitive, unoriginal game.

Whe I get my computer out of storage, and if you have any multiplayer games, then look me up on Xfire to see mine. My Xfire is - JediHunter

Yes,no doubt that the visual effects are superb in the game,and it looks beautiful to watch someone playing this,yet i think it becomes boring after playing 2/3 missions,the missions are repititive also,that's why i think that it is not suitable for regular and serious action adventure gamer,even in GTA series(though i don't like these),missions have much more variations compared to 'just cause',only plus point of the game is it's visuals and natural beauty.

Yeah I didnt really do missions in Just Cause, I just went around jumping off cliffs with my parachute and landing on boats ;)

I might get a PS3 on Christmas, When I get one i'll take pictures of my awesomeness on Resistance: Fall of Man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back