Just had an idea

Rik

I was looking at the downloads section and had an idea, how about a diagnostics software section?
Even if its a collection of links i believe it would be very useful to everyone.

I havent been a member all that long so forgive me if this idea has been suggested before.

Thats all useful stuff realblackstuff but u gotta admit its not easy for a newbie to find.
Just figured that it'd be easier if there was an area dedicated to diagnostics.

This is already just about the best site there is, just want to try to help make it even better if i can. Rik.

I guess there'd be no harm in having a dropdown box on the downloads menu up top - one item on the menu for the current downloads page, and one item to a new page offering an inventory of various diagnostic tools.

I may perhaps be underestimating it, but I shouldn't imagine that would be all too dififcult (assuming that there's a page template for TS ready to put content on), and I guess it could be useful. It might even turn out to be a link that gets passed around the web, and so bringing more people to TS. Or maybe not - I'll leave the analysis to the people with the experience. :D

Glad u like the idea. If there is any way that i can be of assistance then let me know and i will do what i can.

he he - I'm just a lowly member like many others - RBS is a moderator :D lol

Thankyou for the flattery, but I'd hate to think what would happen to this site if I was in charge of making new pages :) - seriously though, it's for the oldshcool, mods, supermods, and admins to decide whether it's worth it :)

At this time we don't find feasable putting up a whole separate page for just listing diagnostic tools... as we get to expand further our downloads section programs will be listed there, we are already going through the process of diversifying the section a bit more, and well, you also got the search db function that should help as well.

Back