Just saying hello : 7 )

Hi, :)

This is my first post here, it looks like a great place to learn and maybe to share some of my knowlege too. :)

Welcome, T2L! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Be sure to check out Uncleel's link and other sticky threads found in the General forum. Good luck in the contest! :grinthumb

wow... thanks for the warm welcome guys - this place seems so well organised - unlike some ;)

I think I'm going to enjoy myself here, thanks again for the welcome - I appreciate that a lot :)

Cool

Yeh, stick around, we are always ready to have another addition to the forums. And it never hurts to have 1 more person that can potentially help someone out with a computer problem.

Originally posted by Tawhid 1
I pray to god that to give you the 1se prize & I want the 2nd :D
I don't understand why you are so fascinated with winning this contest. I GUARANTEE that you will NOT win any of the prizes. But post as you wish, and PLEASE for the sake of the rest of us, post something with a little knowledge.

Thank you and sorry for the flame!

Originally posted by poertner_1274

I don't understand why you are so fascinated with winning this contest. I GUARANTEE that you will NOT win any of the prizes.
What he's getting at is you need to make a contribution to win, posts for the sake of posting will not be of much value.

Back