Kaspersky Attacks: Helkern and Windows Live Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Hello All, I am new to the forums, and hope to be active and help people. But as of now I am in need of help.

I keep getting these attacks, from this "Helkern" thing, I have gotten probably 200 of them, and my Kaspersky Anti-Hacker blocks them, but its just extremely annoying. I have no idea what it is.

Here is a screenshot of it http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/5973/kasperskyhelkernnx0.jpg

Another is this Intrustion Windows Live Message keeps attacking and my Kaspersky anti-virus blocks it, but again its annoying as it happens every 5 minutes. I uninstalled the program Windows Live Messenger, but keeps happening. Screenshot to.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6356/kasperskymsnwc3.jpg

Thank you. Akai.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Take a look at this info on Helkern. Apparently there is a patch available. You`ll find a link to the patch at the foot of the page.

You should also go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Akai only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

howard_hopkinso said:
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Take a look at this info on Helkern. Apparently there is a patch available. You`ll find a link to the patch at the foot of the page.

You should also go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Akai only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

The link at the foot of the page is dead. Could anyone get a new one? This would really hlep. And does anyone have any idea of the Win.Mesenger. And I'm reading the rules now, thank you.

You might want to take a look HERE.

As for your win. messenger problem, please follow the instructions.

Once I have your fresh HJT and Ewido logs, I`ll be in a better position to advise you.

Regards Howard :)

That still doesn't give a download link to a patch (By the way I do not have SP2)

And for the logs, I'm downloading all the programs as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back