Keep getting error messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinlw

My problem is i keep getting the error message symantec user session has encountered a problem and needs to close. Also i have more or less the same message but less so from internet explorer and Dr watson De bug whatever that is,tried looking on symantec site no luck,do you think it could be a virus oh yes and shutting down is hardly responding it does eventually after about three minutes. :confused:

try uninstalling all your norton programs, run machine to see if problem is cured, then reinstall and update norton.

Did as you said but the error still reoccurs mind you norton is still working fine and the shutdown appears to be working fine . Strange thing is when the error is shown if you run the arrow over the norton internet security in the tray it disappears then if you open norton it reappears and the arrow dosent have any effect that is without clicking of course,on both times.I have looked in norton activities errors and there is nothing.Norton wont work in safe mode and the error comes up here also.

Back to normal

uninstalled norton internet security and reinstalled six times now and each time their was a different item corrupted have gone back to my norton antivirus 2004 and everything is now working fine and much faster and shutdown back to normal. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back