Key logging program???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjbrand99

Okay... so here goes. I am looking for a program or command that when run, logs every key on the keyboard that gets typed and every mouse click etc. I no it is possible because I have seen it in the past.
If anybody knows how to do this then please help me out.
Cheers

Sjbrand99 said:
Okay... so here goes. I am looking for a program or command that when run, logs every key on the keyboard that gets typed and every mouse click etc. I no it is possible because I have seen it in the past.
If anybody knows how to do this then please help me out.
Cheers
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING! If you need auditing for your logins, there are tools
for that, but a keylogger leads directly to identity theft and virus generations,
and you'll need to find some other site to get that junk.

Wow wow guys.... it my personal Lappy. I need it because serious blogger, and if I can record the letters and word I type into a file then they are all together at the end of the day. I am doing a research program for a month (starting on wed.) and am recording all words during my *average* day at the computer.

sorry man; no support here!

have you tried a notepad and pencil?

Sarcasm is not neccessary, and I expect better from you. I can accept the former statements and comments but I expext better from a serious Techspotter. I came for advice and I got it but leave it at that please.

I just want to say thanks for the replies in this thread they have been a learning curve.

you're welcome to all the feedback -- and pst: I was being very polite --
you wouldn't recognize me otherwise -- just consider my signature.

have a good day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back