KotoR 1 help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing KotoR for the past few days with good progress, but today I found that it just won't start. When the autorun menu came up, I obviously clicked 'Game' so that I could play. The only problem being that it refused to start. I ended up getting stuck with a spinning CD icon attached to my mouse pointer and had to restart the computer manually, as it restricted me from using the Shut Off in the Start menu and in the End Task screen. Can any one tell me what is wrong with the game? (To prevent any mix-ups, this is not on a laptop.)

So wait.. your game "Resistricted" you from using End task / shutdown?

Odd.. but have you tried Uninstalling / repairing it or simply trying it on another computer to see if it's not the CD?

If you already tried all that stuff I listed then maybe it's a internal program error

Okay, I reinstalled KotoR this morning, but it still won't work! I tried to post something else before, but it wouldn't show up. As I've said before, I did try it on the only other working computer I have, but it didn't even get past the Character Creation part before it quit. It probably is the CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back