Language filters?

wicka_wicka

Why aren't there any language filters here? You'd think that with so many members some of them wouldn't want profane language here.

Well, we try to keep the forums "clean"...
But that's mostly done by moderators deleting words deemed inapropriate, and not a filter afaik...

If you see/ave seen any messages with profane language, use the "Report this post to a moderator" link in the bottom right corner of the offending post...

The moderators keep a good eye on the boards and don't allow users to post such content. When it is found, it is removed.

So keep it clean all :D

Originally posted by wicka_wicka
Why aren't there any language filters here? You'd think that with so many members some of them wouldn't want profane language here.
Once again I'd like to stress that us moderators (all that have replied so far) try to keep this place clean. If you have a problem with a post most likely it is because either we haven't seen it yet or haven't been able to contact the moderator for that specific forum yet. There also is a chance though that we just missed it. So be sure to use report this post to a moderator which is located towards the bottom of the page, or send a PM to the moderator(s) of that forum.

Well, because I'm so use to having the filters (other forums) that it's gonna take awhile to get used to this, because usually I can just say something and it get's filtered, no biggie.

Please think things through before you post, that makes our job a little easier, as well as helps keep the forum running smoothly.

If something happens to slip out, reread it and make sure everything is ok, but if not we moderators will take care of it.

I'm sure filters are something that Julio (Editor In Chief) might consider installing in the future. Would certainly make moderators jobs easier.. (or make us obsolete! eek :eek: )

Back