lanmanwrk issues, help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello SlimMan and welcome to TechSpot.

Your system is infected with malware.

Very Important: Malware infections can lead to identity theft, loss of funds from bank accounts, misuse of credit card information, etc since they can send sensitive information from your computer to their creators. Please read this thread before deciding what course of action to take regarding your infection.

If, after reading the above thread, you decide to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/spyware/malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, ComboFix, and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above. Also post here the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of SlimMan only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Hi kitty, thanks for the warm welcome.

Running Vista here so some of the software doesn't run for me... but here is what I got.

*Step 6 After further research I found an AVG Anti-Spyware on AVG that does work in Vista (Here), I have added the scan log. PS Might want to update the site postings to point to this ver. of AntiSpyware from AVG.
doesn't run, I get an error msg when trying to load it.

Step 12 states it doesn't run on Vista

So the only log I have to post I included in my first post. It is the HJT log I done after running doing the 15 step preliminary removal instructions.

Thanks for the help. Slim!

* Indicates a change to the posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back