Laptop Flat Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Folks - Any Ideas please....

I have a Packard Bell 7521N Laptop with a battery that will not charge - any clues ?

thanks

Iggy

Thanks a lot Knuckleball - cheers

P.S as an aside - what is the average lifespan of a battery and why are the so expensive ?! :)

No disrespect to Knuckleball, but there is no way I would buy a portable battery from ebay unless I could be very assured that the seller was established and reputable.
The problem is battery begin to lose their maximum ability to hold a charge from the the date they were manufactured.
Their shelf life is give or take 3 years, but will last much longer the faster and more consistently they have full charge cycles.

Go to a reputable physical reseller near you and buy your battery. Plus take your charger with you so that it can be checked I doubt if it is faulty.

PS they are expensive because, what else can you use, it is just like inkjet refills / replacements.

i agree you want to make sure the seller is reputable. but these days, there are just as many companies with stores on ebay as normal sellers. its pretty safe. plus, you are protected if you pay via paypal. someone tried to take my money one time out of over 100 transactions, i filed a claim with paypal got every cent back. but before you go to ebay best to do your homework first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back