Last phase of hamster transformation complete !!!

Didou

Hello all :)

Just a little update on my hamster morphing. Last week, Tuesday actually, I got 5 teeth removed & finally things to be looking up now.

Gums are almost normal ( I do insist on the almost ) & my cheeks should be back to human proportions pretty soon.

Life was wonderfull while under the influence of pain-killers ( I think I saw the roof of my room smile at me :confused: ) but I'm all out now & according to the doctor & I don't need 'em anymore.

Ah well, I should've asked for a canabis prescription when I had the chance.;)

Yeah that is hard. I haven never had any teeth pulled, but know many people to turn into hampsters. And they also said the pain killers were the best part.

Last time I had surgery I got some pain killers, and they were so strong, I say purple cows flying by me. Needless to say I didn't take too many of them, because they gave me a bad headache, but it was one hell of a trip when I took them.

Glad to hear you are doing well though.

I also had 3 teeh removed. One of my teeth was so close to my siniuses that it left a hole going thru roof of my mouth to the sinius cavity. I had to have surgery last week and get it patched up. I couldn't eat the whole week of Thanksgiving and I lived on Loratab as well.

Originally posted by poertner_1274
Hey everyone, look whole calling the kettle black :D

Just kidding Veh :haha:

Woah woah woah...hold up a second here...

:confused: WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?! :confused:

Back