learn about networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

renniel

hi guys. can anyone help me, i want to learn the basics about networking. please give me links, thanks in advance.

Have you bothered to Google.???

Its always a good bet to start with a Google, its easy just type in "Networking for beginners"

Or go to the bookstore and buy "networking for dummies" or borrow it from a library.

"edited out as I was having a bad day"
Regards

Ididmyc600 said:
Have you bothered to Google.???

Its always a good bet to start with a Google, its easy just type in "Networking for beginners"

Or go to the bookstore and buy "networking for dummies" or borrow it from a library.
you were going just great up to:... <deleted>

Look, they even used the little face that causes me not to be mean to people! lol j/k....

Seriously, what he said is the best way to go, even though he was just a little rude. The library should have all you need, if not, then try a book store if you are willing to invest a few bucks :)

I could understand getting upset if there were a whole lot of people posting without at least trying to look for themselves, but just one person and you get rude?

Mopar

Yeah I was havin a bad day, suppose your right ....

as for the "regards" I end all my posts like that, its like a sig thing.

Tell ya what Jobeard/mopar to keep the forum as it should be I'll edit the post...

Regards

nice --

We've all seen the real jerks who need to be flamed, but when someone asks
innocent, naive questions with such openness, I think we ought to help them
get a good response AND to teach them how to use google or other resources
to at least find the simple stuff.

eg: "You could have found this for yourself with the google search, ....."
which says .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back