Liquid proof keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantasm66

I am sure you have all experienced accidents with coffee, beer, coke, water and other liquids on electronic bits and bobs... it's never usually pretty. That's why it's good to hear that a company is working on a computer peripheral that is spill resistant... a liquid proof keyboard. The keyboard's creators demonstrated the product by pouring first a bottle of coke and then a jug of water over it. That same company also plans to market a spill safe mouse as well.

That would be a wonderful thing to have. I don't konw how many times my stupid cat has knocked over a cup of water onto my keyboard, and I have to take it apart, and use a towel to clean and dry the whole thing out.

Poertner, don't blame your own mistakes on your cat! Hahaha, just joking. Yeah I really badly need one of those, I had to get a new keyboard a few days ago because I spilt Mountain Dew all over it and tried to clean it up. I also took out all the buttons and I forgot where they went.... :dead: I was really tired then anyway! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back