Lite-on Ltr-24102b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

ok well this is my first time on this site.... im hoping someone here will be able to help me

my problem is my LITE-ON LTR-24102B CD/RW drive will not burn any cds :(

we had a power cut here.... the computer crashed, once restarted windows wouldnt boot up, so we sent it in to the shop. they couldnt see anything wrong, and reinstalled windows, now the cd drive wont burn cds.... it reads them fine (audio/ infomation and games) but just wont burn..... each time a blank cd is put in to the drive it says theres no cd in there

PLEASE anyone help!!

thanks for any help
Apostle

Hi and welcome to TS:wave:

what version of windows are you running? & what burning software are you using to burn your CD's? and does your burning software see your RW drive?

im running windows XP home, i use MS media player 9...... it will read the drive so i guess it knows its there

Can you get XP to burn to a disk naitively? (just drag files to that CD and then hit write these files to cd or something similar to that)

SNGX1275,

you beet sp? to the post :) apostle did your drive come with any burning SW? if so have you tried using it?

i tried with the SW that came with the drive.... and it does work, its a B*%#@ to use coz its so slow.... but i now can burn cds

thanks heaps for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back