Logger.Banker.zn

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasma dragon00

well, as it seems to turn out, avg anti spyware has detected logger.banker.zn. it sounds like a keylogger, so im disconnected from the internet right now. im on my parents pc. ill follow the preliminary removal instructions, and i guess i should quarentine the file with avg AS? be back soon hopefully.

~plasma

thanks. doing prelim removal instructions. i dont use the computer for anything too private. the worst thing would be if they were able to hijack my email/game accounts/web forum accounts. i guess ill change the pass on all 3 of those :)

thanks for the help Rik :)

~plasma

well Rik, here are the logfiles.

panda anti rootkit showed up clean.

if you need any of the other logs, i have them. im only posting hjt, combofix, and avg AS logs because those are the only 3 logs it says to post.

thanks so much for the help :)

~plasma

Your log looks to be clean, the infection only seems to be present in a restore point.

To remove the threat do the following.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial56.html
Then turn it back on again.

Let me know if you have any further problems.:)

This thread is for the use of plasma dragon00 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

ok ill do that. 1 last question - when i ran avg AS, it quarentined the file. how do i actually delete the file from being quarentined?

and once again, thanks so much for the help :)

~plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back