Logitech MX610 oddness.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychobiker

Hi,

I turn it on, plug in the receiver....nothing.
There's no reset button anywhere! Granted, the receiver is not the one that came with my mouse, but is from another MX610, and has worked with my one before. Why not now? Reinstalling does nothing. Same with driver updates

L

I have MX710 you have to make sure the batteries are good and also try to shut down the device by unpluging the USB connector. Mine acts up but I found it was the battery problem. I think Logitech has updated drivers for these models they do work great and you can go over 12FT from the PC. There is a utlity for the devices make sure it's active in your system tray you can test it out with a wired mouse to make sure they are active.

Failure is high in these devices, though Logitech is better than any other at reliability. The Logitech® MX™610 Laser Cordless mouse and keyboard are relatively interference-free 2.4 GHz digital cordless technology, but although it is the most reliable of all the wireless setups, you can still have failed units.

The MX610 also detects and eliminates wireless interference and alerts you when the batteries are low... so watch for those warnings.

The MX610 comes with a 5-year warranty and full product support, so do not hesitate to take advantage of either. It is better to trade it in than to wrassle with it for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back