Logitech x-530 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get all of my speakers to work, but one. The one that does not work is the front right channel and that happens to be the one that relays the cables from the back of the PC to the sub.

The x-530's are 5.1 and my sound card does support it. It is an onboard karajan audio card. It uses realtek ac'97 drivers. I've checked checked a lot of settings on both the audio driver program and windows audio and I can't seem to fix it. I've also tried switching the cables around and where they are plugged and it does not help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tested the speakers with another computer to make sure that it's not just that the speaker doesn't work?

yea it works fine with anything else its just with my comp the front right will not work.

Am i going to have to get a new sound card to use the front right speaker, or is there something i need to fix?

I'm not sure, this isn't my area of expertise, but if this is an integrated audio chipset I'd just recommend getting a inexpensive sound card rather than messing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back