Looking for a decent laptop that will play World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computergeek564

Indeed i am sure that there will be other post asking what laptops will play WoW
So i apologise in advance guys

So, my problem is, that i am looking for a laptop that will play WoW efficiently, and smoothly
only problem is, that i am on a budget of £500

Thanks in advance guys
and i hope everyone had a good Christmas
and goodluck in 2008

Thanks
Paul :wave:

Hello Paul, Paul here.

£500 for a laptop that plays WoW shouldn't be hard to find as WoW isn't a massively demanding game, but you will be on the edge of your budget...

Basically make sure you have 1GB (2GB prefer) bare minimum and a graphics card that isn't intergrated and a simple enough dual core processor, you should be fine... No doubt someone will link some actual laptops you could use.

(Now TS might not put up that message saying I should post something)

That's a good laptop, HP make quality laptops... and working in the DSG group (currys, dixons and PCworld) You can easily talk that price down 5% - 10% depending on how good you are at talking people down :D and depending on what mood the managers in.

PS If you have limited knowledge of computer purchase PC performance warranty you get software support on issues and accidental damage cover if u drop it down the stairs or anything along those lines, trust me you will regret it if you don't.

Thanks very much man.
will take your advice, and try to talk them down, hopefully it will work.

Thanks for your time xDxD
take care, and good luck in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back