Looking for a fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

engel_wolf

Hey all,
Maybe someone out there might be able to help me, I have been looking for weeks, but cant seem to find what I need which is a case fan, 80mm x 80mm x 15mm. I know Evercool makes one, but its solid black, and I'm looking for one either UV reactive blue, clear, or with blue LEDs.... I wouldnt mind clear, cause I could add my own LEDs.... Of course, if it came with blue LEDs, that would be the best pick. Anyone? This is for my ongoing modding project.
Thanks.

I`ve been looking at loads of different sites and I can`t find any clear or neon fans of the specifications you want they all seem to be 80x80x25.

Is there some special reason that you require a fan that is 80x80x15?

Regards Howard :knock:

Yeah, I added a window to the right side of my case, and I want to have a fan blowing at the back side of the CPU, but nothing over 15mm will be able to fit in the spot. I could go with a 70 x 15, but then I would need to make a second set of screw holes and get a new fan guard, and I dont think they make the one I have in that size. I really want 80mm.

Hi I have found a site that has a 80x80x15 case fan it`s a zalman thin fan I don`t know if it`s what you`re looking for but it might be worth checking it out.

The sites address is www.1coolpc.com

if you click on fans/filters/grills it`s about the third item down.

Regards Howard :hotbounce

Yeah, I've seen that one before too, its also not what I'm looking for. I dont think they make what I'm looking for really. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back