Looking for information on interconnection methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew19

right this is going to be diffrent

i need some infomration on three interconnection methods pilot phase and direct. i have tryed to find information on the internet and i am having no luck.

can you try and help out

Explain a bit more. What are you connecting with what? Silk thread? You are mating dogs? Garden hoses? Computers perhaps? Abstract network devices?

no it is for computer networking sorry i had forgot to put that but i need to finish this before tommorrow

Tomorrow depends where you are today - in UKkers we still have a few hours left but you've gone home. Ah well.
Perhaps if this is still an issue tomorrow you could get back to us with a bit more specific information about what it is that you want to do?

ah problem is though it has to be handed in at college first thing in the morning. that's why i have to get it finished tonight

so you are further round the planet than I am - and you have disappeared again so there is not much I can do for you. Forget the network, just find a PC that works.
Such ingratitude!

matthew19 said:
right this is going to be diffrent

i need some infomration on three interconnection methods pilot phase and direct. i have tryed to find information on the internet and i am having no luck.

can you try and help out

sounds interesting, tell more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back