Looking for LTN154X1-L03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can obtain a LTN154X1-L03 Replace LCD Screen for an eMachines m5410 Notebook computer?

I am looking for one in the price range of < 300 USD

Any help would be appreciated.

lcd screen

i have one that i will sell you i bought it for $700 dollars and it was the wromg one i didn,t find this out untill six months after i bought it so i ws not able to return it. it has just been sitting on my shelf. it has never been insstalled yopu can have it for $300 dollars if you want it and that will include shipping. my email address is caleblemasters@hotmail.com let me know. if you dont want it. thanks

bmw2002 said:
i have one that i will sell you i bought it for $700 dollars and it was the wromg one i didn,t find this out untill six months after i bought it so i ws not able to return it. it has just been sitting on my shelf. it has never been insstalled yopu can have it for $300 dollars if you want it and that will include shipping. my email address is caleblemasters@hotmail.com let me know. if you dont want it. thanks
Sorry I found someone on here who also bought one and it was the wrong one and bought it from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back