Lost Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you are asking. I guess they could be hidden files somewhere. Go to Tools>>Folder Optoins>>View>>and look for show hidden files and folders.

Other than that, if they are on the CD you should be able to view them, if there are none, then you won't see any.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

poertner_1274 said:
I am not sure what you are asking. I guess they could be hidden files somewhere. Go to Tools>>Folder Optoins>>View>>and look for show hidden files and folders.

Other than that, if they are on the CD you should be able to view them, if there are none, then you won't see any.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:
@poertner_1274, Thanks for the welcome...
Same thing happens with CD's I put photos on with Easy CD creater. Unless Easy creater is installed you can't see any photos on the CD, tried several PC's.
So, I still have two CD's that may have photos that I can't see. The photos were put on the CD with "just burn" (compaq bundled software). I don't have that PC anymore and can't find any justburn software, they got bought out by Roxio, can't get anything out of them either.

I recently tried a co-workers photo cd, and again the pics could not be seen. His pics were taken a few weeks ago and show up on several other PC's no problem...I do not have INCD installed so I will try that.

Mictlantecuhtli said:
Sounds like the disc is burnt using UDF file system, maybe you need an UDF reader, like Nero InCD 4 Reader or similar.
Nero has a free reader called" EasyWrite reader"
Also try a freeware called Ifranveiwer it can read many mutimedia type files and it is a small program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back