Low 3DMark06 Quad Core Q6600, 8800GTS 640MB Score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith22

Alright here are my total system specs:

Motherboard: EVGA nForce 680i SLI
Graphics Card: EVGA e-Geforce 8800GTS 640MB (x1)
Processor: Intel Quad Core Q6600
CPU Cooler: Stock Heatsink/Fan + Artic Silver 5 Thermal paste
RAM: 4GB (4x1GB) Corsair DDR2 800MHZ (PC-6400) Low Timing Ram
Case: Raidmax Smilodon
Power Supply: OCZ GameXstreme 700 Watt
Hard Drive: Seagate 7200RPM 500GB SATA
Optical Drives: ASUS DVD-ROM & ASUS DVD-RW
Mouse: Diamondback RAZER 1600DPI
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home

Im getting abouttt... 9400 in 3DMark06. That does not seem right at ALL for me because from what ive heard, quad core alone is 7000 points! Maybe im wrong because my system is 0% overclocked from top to bottom, but im really confused about how i could be recieving that score. Could anyone maybe help me out on how to boost the score or maybe tell me why im getting a score along those lines?I REALLY appreciate the help. Maybe even some tips on what to change in bios ( voltages, multiplier, ect ) to get the processor running somewhere between 2.8-3.0Ghz stable? Whatever you can throw in helps! THANKS so much guys.

Your cpu speed will take a part in your score. And you're probably running the free version. Yes the card by itself probably yields a 7k score, but you have to register to test the card by itself. Even when I had my quad 6700@3.5 my score was still only 13k.

You could register it if that's what you wish to do. I just run the free version just to see where I stand. I have no need to see where my video card stands. I know its natively the fastest retail card sold on the planet so I'm happy :)

Haha ohhhhhhhh okay i understand! :) I think i might get the registered version then because i would really like to see where my system stands :) Thanks alott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back