Low FPS lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello out there!
I have a littl problem with the fps on my pc and its kinda sick :S

I have low FPS on most games ( like WoW,Css,Cs 1.6 oO...)
when im on large terrains with much players like in WoW it has a low fps like 1-24 and when i center on the bottom or sky i have like 30-60 fps.
and its not the problem of max graphics becouse in WoW i do Max graphics and its the Same story,on CSS i do MAx graphics...the same story and with minimum its the same.
But... in F.E.A.R it goes up to 60-70 FPs on any place ( oO ) and fear uses more graphics and more ram to play...

My PC :
intel celeron CPU 2.80ghz
32-bit OP
2047 MB ram
Nvidia geforce 7300SE/7200GS
-Dedicated Video Memory : 256 MB
-Shared System Memory : 495 MB
-Total Available Graphic memory : 751 MB
-Drivers : Newest from Nvidia
OP : Windows Vista Bussines ( All drivers on my Pc are New )

Task manager status ( Now )
CPU Usage : 29%-50%
Memory : 590 MB
Physical memory (MB):
-Total 2047
-Cached 1537
-Free 39 ( oO )

I think the problem is that my geforce takes out 500 MB and Vista 1GB ( no Vista feutures used same story with Lowest visual effects no sidebar) and for gaming is just 500MB left and that isnt enought oO i wonder hof F.E.A.R works and CSS Lags... Please help and show me how to stop Memory sharing with Nvidia card.

I hope someone can help me

I get 15 FPS when outside, but 35 FPS while inside a room for Insurgency mod for HL2. Even with 15 FPS i got smooth gameplay (no lag, not shutter)
so whats your thoughts on FPS?

Oh ya i hear Vista required 2 gigs of ram to get optimized results. =]

low fps - lag shutter ^^

Yeah dont know why i got vista but if its so i need to format and get other 2gigs of ram but i hope it works :S

Sorry bud but vista pulls 1.5 G of ram just for graphics on the O.S, that may be your problem right there. My suggestion is get more ram, or sli your video card, which both can be spendy.

You can also turn down the graphics of the O.S, but who want to do that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back