M$ Outlook not able to Send/Receive

Status
Not open for further replies.

maXimus4444

Hello,

I've been having some trouble in M$ Outlook with being able to send and receive emails. Its a POP3 email account. I've checked and re-checked the account settings and they are correct. (As far as I can tell) When I "Test Account Settings," it confirms it can logon to the mail server but when it attempts to send the test e-mail message it fails. The error reads as follows:

Send test e-mail message: Unable to send test Message. Please verify the E-mail address field.

I check the address field but it is correct. I'm not sure what to do?! Any help is very appreciated. Thank you

Also, there is a web-based GUI for the e-mail account. I can logon to and send/receive e-mails from there. I am assuming since that is true that I must have the settings wrong in Outlook.

-maX

You might have a space at the beginning of your email address

(Just noticed your from Wisconsin, I was born and raised in Lake Geneva, WI always good to see another cheesehead)

I can only hope that they have cheese in Hawaii like they have cheese here. Otherwise I feel so sorry for you. But I'm sure its probably a little nicer during the winter season! :)

I checked the address and there's no space in front of it :(

maXimus4444 said:
I can only hope that they have cheese in Hawaii like they have cheese here. Otherwise I feel so sorry for you. But I'm sure its probably a little nicer during the winter season! :)

I checked the address and there's no space in front of it :(

I like Wisonsin more then Hawaii. We can trade places but I need to keep the same pay.:haha:

Type in your email address and just make sure that you did not fat finger something. Also make sure there is not a certain port that you are suppose to be using. This site is useful for configuring client email account programs

Look in the ISP section

www.answersthatwork.com

try to send the test e-mail to yourself first! that way you will be sure that the address is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back