Main OS Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kserijaro

This is boot error report:attachment added.
I will try to fix the malware problem step by step...But this happened to me the first time in my life.
After installing a game i had to restart PC.All went well and i passed bios setup normally.But when Windows XP had to come up,a dark blue screen remained like still booting.All my tries went boom,after i injected a bootable Windows XP instalation CD.Boot from Cd starts,blank screen continues.I fixed Windows boot section by disabling SATA1:My hard disk(Western Digital 320GB)
NoW:All my games work normally.I cant open My Computer or My Documets.Control Panel is not opening also.I got the minidump since the last fail,i would post it but i cant acces any of two hard disk partitions.
Ers.jpg

HELP!!!!!!!!
And it seems this particular instability is making my PC loose overall speed.Not even Explore option enables me to see My Computer content.I cant delete icons from desktop in any possible way,neither can i rename them.It is strange that sistem crash is folowed by a VGA driver restart.PLZ HELP!

It is very difficult to give suggestions without further information, i,e. minidumps. However, I'll take a shot because it appears from what you have provided that there is an error code of 0x024.

The following is from Ahuma.com with some solid suggestions:

A problem occurred within NTFS.SYS, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software. I suggest running ChkDsk or ScanDisk as a first step; then disable all file system filters such as virus scanners, firewall software, or backup utilities. Check the file properties of NTFS.SYS to ensure it matches the current OS or SP version. Update all disk, tape backup, CD-ROM, or removable device drivers to the most current versions.

ey?check disk..ok.how to update disks?or,more over....my C disk changed its icon from a normal hard disk icon to a BIG RED X(like treasure !).Is full sistem reinstallation really really needed?It a new PC.and i think it is clean of viruses.HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back